Monday, August 26, 2013

11 Most Weird Song Tittle Ever


1.You're the Reason Our Kids are So Ugly.

2.He Hit Me (and It Felt Like a Kiss).

3.I Like Bananas (Because They Have No Bone).

4.I Don't Know Whether to Kill Myself or Go Bowling.

5.How Can You Believe Me When I Say I Love You When You Know I've Been a Liar All My Life?.

6.You Can't Have Your Kate and Edith Too.

7.I've Been Flushed from the Bathroom of Your Heart.

8.Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth 'Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye.

9.If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet?

10.Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict.

11.If My Nose were Running Money, I'd Blow It All on You.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP